Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
01/29/13 Networking Dinner & Seminar: Advanced Public Relations & Social Media Tactics
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM (PST)
San Jose, CA
Event details: http://www.everycircle.com/en/events/2013jan29networkingdinner Rev 12/09/12, 2:20am
everyCircle.com cordially invites you...
Networking Dinner & Seminar:
Advanced Public Relations
and Social Media Tactics
Tue. January 29, 2013, 6-8:30pm
La Piñata Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar
17 N San Pedro St, Downtown San Jose, CA 95110
Experience 5-star hospitality and enjoy a culinary experience -
a delicious meal in a friendly, fun, upscale, and comfortable environment. 3-Course Prix Fixe Menu*: Salad, Choice of Main Course, Dessert, Iced Tea or Fountain Soda
Network and share ideas to help grow and improve your business.
Network, learn, and make new friends and clients with your peers:
decision-makers, executives, entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals
Advanced Public Relations & Social Media Tactics*
Tue. January 29, 2013, 6-8:30pm
with Erika Montgomery, CEO, Chief Publicist, Three Girls' Media & Marketing, www.threegirlsmedia.com
Businesses often spend thousands of dollars on PR campaigns, but you'd be surprised at just how much you can accomplish by putting in a little time and effort using free and low-cost resources. In this presentation Erika will share:
- How to discover what stories hundreds of journalists around the country are working on so you can be a resource
- An easy way to create videos for your website that’s also terrific for SEO
- How to easily keep tabs on your competitors
- How to save enormous time and energy with your social media efforts
- The 80/20 rule of social media engagement
- How frequently you should really be posting on each platform for maximum visibility
- What platforms you should be focusing on for your specific business
- How to consistently create compelling content
Tue. January 29 http://2013jan29networkingdinner.eventbrite.com
Cost: $20 with RSVP (before 4pm, Day of Event) or $25 at the event.
Must bring your receipt. Your name will be on the list at the door.
Refunds must be requested at least 24 hrs in advance.
2 Hour Validated Parking at San Pedro Square Market
* Presentation and Menu subject to change without notice.
VIP PASS: Only $45 (80+% savings) to attend ALL 2013 everyCircle.com
Bay Area Business/Tech Mixers and Networking 101 Workshops, except
the dinners and Startup Workshop Series. Your VIP namebadge will be at the door
Info: Cesar Plata, 408 352-5932, 239-9006c
Pay It Forward - Invite Others - Be The Connector
A Simple and Powerful Paradigm: Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Your clients and friends are your best ambassadors. They can help you meet more people effectively and successfully than you can by yourself.
Leverage - Power of Third Party Referrals: Create your Power Team, introduce your clients to their NEXT clients, and promote each others' businesses! Strangers will generally believe and trust a referral much more and sooner then they will believe you (human nature).
Our Mixer is Your Mixer: It is in your best interests to invite others to attend YOUR everyCircle mixer. Please email others and give your business top billing:
Your Name and everyCircle.com cordially invite you...
Law of Attraction: Benefits are tremendous - It will pay you back tenfold!
Learn More Earn Money for Referrals
About La Piñata Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar:
www.lapinata.com For over 20 years La Piñata Mexican Restaurants have been the favorite Bay Area destination for great food, great service and festive ambiance. The Guzman Family invites you to experience it yourself by visiting one of our seven family owned locations in Hayward, San Leandro, Alameda, Newark, Fremont, Concord or Bay Farm!
About the Presenter:
Erika Taylor Montgomery, CEO/Chief Publicist and Founder of Three Girls Media & Marketing Inc., enjoyed an 18-year broadcasting career in the San Francisco Bay Area before transitioning to Public Relations in 2001. In 2005, Taylor Montgomery launched her own agency, Three Girls Media.
Erika is the host of a live call-in talk radio show, PUNCH! Media & Marketing Made Easy, which airs Saturdays from 9am-10am PST on 1220am KDOW, The Wall Street Radio Network. The show educates business owners & entrepreneurs on public relations, social media, marketing, branding, advertising and more.
Erika is also the co-author of the Bestselling book, The Spirit of Silicon Valley – Journeys & Transformations Beyond Technology, available on Amazon.com. She is the author of the forthcoming book, PR for the 21st Century – A Step-by-Step Guide for Small Business, Non-Profits & Entrepreneurs.
Following her award-winning broadcasting career, and prior to beginning Three Girls, Erika worked as Director of Media Relations for a prestigious Silicon Valley PR firm, and for the California State Legislature as a Press Secretary.
Erika’s media expertise came in handy while managing PR campaigns for NBC, including work with the cast of Will & Grace and Crossing Jordan. As a journalist, Erika covered Bill Clinton’s Presidential campaign, the San Francisco/Loma Prieta Earthquake of 1989 and the infamous Oakland Hills fire. She also enjoyed the lighter side of TV, hosting The Simpsons and Star Trek marathons for the WB network.
Passionate about giving back to her community, Taylor Montgomery currently sits on the Marketing Committee for the national non-profit, Wish Upon a Wedding, is on the Board of the Silicon Valley Chapter of NAWBO – the National Association of Women Business Owners, and offers pro-bono PR services to several non-profits including the YWCA of Silicon Valley.
Erika Taylor Montgomery, 408 871-0377, email@example.com
When & Where
Connecting Circles of Influence
Provide More Value for Your Business...
• Collaborate with Peers
• Meet Clients
• Build Your Reputation
• Leverage Your Business
• Create Alliances
• Generate Revenues...
The Best Business is Personal Business
• A portal designed for executives, decision-makers, professionals, business owners, and community leaders to network, earn revenues, and share information and resources
• Wide array of events, customizable applications, databases, features, and services:
- B2B Service Providers, Professional Profiles, Business Directory, Calendar of Events,
- Virtual Store, Job Listings, Discounts / Offers, Forums, Volunteer Opportunities,
- Business Networking Expos and Mixers, Mastermind Groups, Seminars and Workshops
- Advertising and Event Sponsorship Opportunities, and much more...
• Online platform for professional organizations to create their own custom online communities:
- Provide More Value for Your Clients and Members
- Expand Your Network and Grow Your Membership
- Grow Brand Awareness, Earn Revenues, and Save Money Too!
Contact: Cesar Plata, Founder
408 352-5932, cplata@everyCircle.com